Strawberry Vanilla Protein Slices | Stay Sunday
These are one of our favourite baked treats to make! They’re simple, healthy and time-friendly.
- 1 Cup of Oats
- 1 Egg White
- 1 Egg
- 1 Scoop of Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/3 Cup of Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 packet of Stevia
- 1/2 Cup of Strawberries
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees (fan forced)
2. In a blender, add oats, egg, egg white, baking powder, stevia, protein powder and apple sauce. Blend until desired texture.
3. Stir in strawberries (chopped)
4. Pour into baking mold of choice (we used small rectangle cake molds)
5. Bake for 11-15 minutes
Don’t have unsweetened apple sauce? Peel and chop two apples, place them in a bowl with 1/2 cup of water, cover and microwave for 1-2 minutes. Let them cool before blending. If you do use apples, you may not need the packet of stevia for sweetness.